Saturday, December 18, 2010

A visit with Santa

So, our annual Santa visit proved to be a success. Nobody was scared or cried and I'm pretty sure Santa got an earful with a list a mile long of little boy requests. Cousins, Zach and Lucas were in town for the Bormann Christmas and Ashley's graduation so they were able to join us this year too and make the visit a little more fun.

I don't know why I've never taken pictures of their height before and compare them from year to year, but I guess it's never to late to start. There's a little blur from the flash, but it appears...

Owen is 3 1/2 feet tall...

Connor is a hair over 4 feet...

and Mason is nearing 5 feet!

Waiting to see Santa!

Merry Christmas Santa!

Owen: "All I want for Christmas is a PILLOW PET!"

Connor: "All I want for Christmas is an orange tractor, Lego fire truck, Paper Jamz, and UNI football stuff!"

Mason: "I want Paper Jamz, Legos, Under Armour, a Balance Bracelet, Madden 11, and Donkey Kong for my DS."

Owen gave Santa his list and was off...


for some reindeer antlers! "Check out these cool antlers Santa!"



No comments:

Post a Comment