Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful #4

I'm thankful for my large family.  Now days, a family with five kids is nearly unheard of, but years ago this was the norm.  While it is difficult to get everybody together, since we now cover 5 states, I love the idea of my kids having lots of aunts and uncles and cousins to grow up with.  Some of my best childhood memories were playing with my cousin, Amy, who lived nearby.  Of course, I had many others to play with as well since I was one of 52 grandchildren on my dad's side and one of 16 on my mom's!  Ron's family is very similar in size as well, both immediate and extended.  Think of it this way...there's never a shortage a family to visit!

The Bormann clan...all 5 kids, spouses, grandkids, and mom and dad.  Don't forget Mugs, the dog!


No comments:

Post a Comment