Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ahhh, time to breathe!

Winter sports at the McCartan house have finally come to an end. Amen! Between Mason's basketball, Connor's wrestling, and religious education, there was something nearly every night of the week. As far as physical fitness goes, we were more than happy to fill out one of those PE surveys this winter because the boys had waaaaayyyy more minutes of vigorous physical activity per week than I would have if I exercised for an entire month (or two, or three)! Can I blame this on my back surgery?

This is our first week with no practices and I must say, it's RELAXING! I'm sure Ron would definitely agree with this since he was the one at most of the practices. In the end though, as with all of their activities, they learned a lot, had fun, synergized with their teammates, and stayed physically fit.


Connor with his coach (and a 2nd place trophy).

Mason's last tournament medal! He has quite the collection now.

Did I mention Mason's baseball team starts practicing on Friday? Here we go again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment