Friday, March 11, 2011

What can I do with 48 biscuits?

So, a couple of weeks ago Target had a great deal on frozen items. For every 7 items purchased, you received a $5 gift card. Loaded with my coupons in hand I made a couple of trips and ended up with 49 items. You name it, if I had a coupon for it, I bought it...vegetables, pizzas, ice cream, chicken, garlic bread, rice, biscuits, and more. Well, wouldn't ya know, that's when we discovered the new fridge we had bought for the garage a few days earlier, wasn't really meant to be in the garage (only had one sensor for the fridge and the freezer). Basically, what this means is the fridge and freezer were about the same temperature. So, we were able to salvage everything except for the Grands Biscuits! They had to be cooked pronto and man did the kitchen smell great in the process. However, you can only eat so many biscuits in so many days. My creative mind kinda froze after chicken gravy and biscuits so back to the freezer they went (baked instead of raw and sticky)!

This isn't even all of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment