Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Familiar Territory!

Owen is spending a lot of time here...

on the steps, in Time-Out!!! He will truly give Ron and I more gray hairs than the other two kids combined!!!

Time-out in his room doesn't work because he can find entertainment pretty easily in there - the stuffed animals talk, books to read, color at his desk, build with his Lincoln Logs, put puzzles together, change his clothes. With more time I'm sure he would come up with even more stuff to do. Heck, he's even trying to explain why he did (whatever it was that sent him to time-out) with his hands. And if that doesn't work...

then he'll blame somebody else. Here he's letting me know it's not HIS fault!!! Oh, my dear Owen, thank you for my 1,000th gray hair today and my monthly trips to get those grays colored!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment